The Commonwealth Transportation Board and the Virginia Department of Transportation have approved allocations for the following:
Revenue Sharing Program. The City of Danville has been allocated a total of $1,216,500 for the following projects.
- $500,000 / UPC 113115 - Wilson Street Improvements from Bridge Street to Lynn Street
- $216,500 / UPC 113288 - Riverside Drive at Audubon Intersection Improvements
- $500,000 / UPC 113331 - Riverside Drive Reconstruction Eastbound and Westbound from Arnett Boulevard to Locust Lane
State of Good Repair Program. The City of Danville has been allocated a total of $963,000 for the following projects.
- $254,000 / UPC 115274 - Main Street from Chambers Street to Ridge Street
- $109,000 / UPC 115275 - Memorial Drive Southbound from Central Boulevard to Cahill Court
- $112,000 / UPC 115381 - Central Boulevard Southbound from Falwell Court to Holt Garrison Parkway
- $155,000 / UPC 115349 - South Boston Road Eastbound from 300' west of the entrance ramp from US 29 SB/Danville Expressway to the entrance ramp from US 29 NB/Danville Expressway
- $333,000 / UPC 115382 - South Boston Road Westbound from the beginning of the median at #1010 South Boston Road to 150' West from the NB US 29/Danville Expressway ramp
Transportation Alternative Program. The City of Danville has been allocated additional funds in the amount of of $95,396 for the following project.
- $95,396 / UPC 107726 - Trade Street Trail Advance to Commerce Street
These allocations need to be appropriated into the Capital Projects Fund account.